The classic gym bag seems timeless and an eternal part of youth culture. It has stood the test of time for so many years. We think because it's so wonderfully lightweight, has room for the unexpected, is unisex and offers a lot for its price. The form and function have always excited the designer Ayzit Bostan, so much that she interpreted it with sensitive design interventions for our collection many years ago. This year she has designed an edition with a new face and in a new leather. We use a butter-soft, lightweight cowhide from Germany that is only 0.9 mm thick, yet extremely durable, so it can easily hold a 14" laptop or large magazines. It can be carried elegantly over the shoulder or heavily loaded on the back. Timeless in the best sense.
- Two shoulder straps, 45 cm, adjustable with a knot.
- Inside one main compartment and outside one zip pocket.
- Handmade in Germany by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB), 2021
- 45 x 36 x 1,5 cm
- 500 g