AB 126 is a pouch made of natural, soft Italian linen and vegetable-tanned leather. It is worked flat so that the linen conforms to the contents. The inside of the linen is coated and can be easily cleaned or the pouch can be washed completely in the care wash program. Many years ago we produced a small series of the model without selling it online. Everyone who uses it on a daily basis is so happy that we have added it to the collection.
- Handmade in Germany by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.
- Linen from a family company in Tuscany that has more than 100 years of experience in the production of linen and other textiles.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers ""Excella"". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan,(AB) 2023
- 25 x 20 cm
- 92 g