LAMY x PB 0110 is a collection of leather accessories and lifestyle equipment, designed for on-the-go everyday use with high standards of quality and design - lifetime companions for the expression of personality and individuality.
Our writing utensils contribute to our thoughts.' wrote the German philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche when he had to switch from handwriting to an early typewriter in 1882 due to ill health. The texts became different. Today's science confirms the power of writing, the extraordinary connection between hand and mind. The case provides a place for a writing instrument. Complete protection in the main compartment or half in the front compartment with the advantage of quick access.
- Handmade in Czech Repbulic, run by a family manufacturer who has been skilled in the production and processing of high quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group.
- Calf suede lining made by a specialist in southern Poland.
- Designed by PB 0110/Christian Metzner, 2021
- 40 x 160 x 2,5mm
- Packed in a grey cardboard box and a cotton cloth that can also be used as a care cloth. The cloth is Gots and Ökotex 100 certified.