We have asked the designer and artist Ayzit Bostan (AB) for a reinterpretation of a Japanese “Sacoche” bag. A Sacoche bag is light, worn close to the body, but still has space for personal items. e.g. for your card case, key, phone and lip care. It helps you to minimize and keep you organized. The challenge for us was finding the right thickness of leather, so that the zipper runs smoothly while keeping the bag as light as possible, 145 gr. The shoulder strap can be adjusted to your individual length by a simple knot.
- One shoulder strap, adjustable by knot, up to 163 cm long.
- Inside one main compartment - unlined
- Vegetable tanned leather from a tannery in Belgium that has been in business for more than 170 years and has been awarded the Bronze Standard Certificate by the "Leather Working Group".
- Made in Germany
- YKK zipper, "Excella" quality (25 cm)
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB)
- 22 x 17 x 0,3 cm
- 145 g