In September 2009, archaeologists discovered tiny linen fibers in a cave in Georgia that date back to 36,000 years before Christ. These fibers bear traces of twine and pigment and are considered the earliest known textiles developed by humans. A remarkable material to this day.
Inspired by bicycle bags Ayzit Bostan designed a minimal shape. To be carried crossbody or over one shoulder. With an inside pocket that works without a zipper but still closes well. In two different sizes and colors.
Our linen comes from Tuscany produced by a family business with over 100 years of experience. A youngster in relation to the history of linen.
- Lightweight messenger bag
- Inside one main compartment with one inside pocket
- Linen from a family company in Tuscany that has more than 100 years of experience in the production of linen and other textiles.
Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the "Leather Working Group" and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled Leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.
- Handmade in Poland by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB), 2021
- 48 x 40 x 1