AB 126 White
AB 126 White
AB 126 is a pouch made of natural, soft Italian linen and vegetable-tanned leather. It is worked flat so that the linen conforms to the contents. The inside of the linen is coated and can be easily cleaned or the pouch can be washed completely in the care wash program. Many years ago we produced a small series of the model without selling it online. Everyone who uses it on a daily basis is so happy that we have added it to the collection.
- Handmade in Germany by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group.
- Linen from a family company in Tuscany that has more than 100 years of experience in the production of linen and other textiles.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers ""Excella"". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan,(AB) 2023
- 25 x 20 cm
- 92 g