Designer Christine Ahrens has designed perhaps the lightest leather backpack in the world. We don't know for sure, but CA 6 weighs only 700 grams and is extremely durable. The vegetable-tanned leather from Belgium is of such good quality that it can be thinned from its initial thickness of 2.5 mm to 0.9 mm, thus reducing its weight but retaining its stability. We have dispensed with an additional lining to save weight. The shoulder strap is reinforced several times. Over time, the leather softens and develops beautiful, individual signs of use. The design is from 2012.
- One handle and one shoulder strap, 55-73 cm long, eight setting options, specially reinforced.
- Outside one zip pocket and inside one main compartment and one slash pocket.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group.
- The fittings are made of 100% brass in a family business in Tuscany, Italy.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Christine Ahrens (CA), 2012
- 43,5 x 31 x 13 cm
- 700 g