CM 53 Asphalt
CM 53 Asphalt
One inspiration for the ensemble of products that can be worn very close to the body is certainly the realisation that the mobile phone is moving ever closer to us in many respects. One could get the impression that it is becoming a new limb. If this is the case, we would like to offer a beautiful, restrained form that also integrates a wallet.
The development of the form and function was a very beautiful, detailed and lengthy process. As always, millimetres of work, which the designer Christian Metzner and our Czech partner do so well. In the end it always looks simple, which is what distinguishes the work in detail.
- Light mobile phone case with 12 mm D-Ring
- Inner compartment that can hold the size of the iPhone 12 and three cards.
- Handmade in Czech Repbulic by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group.
- The back of the leather is bound with a water-based lotion so that no leather fibres can come off and a smooth surface is created.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Christian Metzner (CM), 2021
- 9,5 x 17 x 1,6 cm
- 48 g