LAMY x PB 0110 is a collection of leather accessories and lifestyle equipment, designed for on-the-go everyday use with high standards of quality and design - lifetime companions for the expression of personality and individuality.
When writing by hand, we select and think about what to write down and what not to write down. To do this, we have to concentrate on the essentials and we can only do that if we not only hear the content but also understand it. Handwriting involves a thought process that is omitted when typing at the keyboard.' Dr Henning Beck, neuroscientist, biochemist and book author. LP 1.4 offers space for two different writing instruments, e.g. pencil and fountain pen. The case is lined with suede to protect the writing instruments.
- Handmade in Czech Repbulic, run by a family manufacturer who has been skilled in the production and processing of high quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group.
- Calf suede lining made by a specialist in southern Poland.
- Designed by PB 0110/Christian Metzner, 2021
- 75 x 165 x 5mm
- Packed in a grey cardboard box and a cotton cloth that can also be used as a care cloth. The cloth is Gots and Ökotex 100 certified.
Available from 21 November